Ryan got out of the hospital Monday and as of late this morning was being trasported back to the hospital. I can't even begin to tell you how absolutely exhausted I am from all of this right now and I'm sure it's not even half the exhaustion Ryan feels at this point.
Debbie- Lili is soo.. cute. Thanks for letting me continue with your journey. We will send up some prayers for Ryan. I am also on facebook if you want to look me up. (I have actually got more photos on there, than I have done on the blog-- as you know.) Hope you get some rest soon!! Love, Tony, Linda, Joshua and Rosalia
Thanks to everyone who helped us out by purchasing coffee through our Just Love Coffee storefront. Since our storefront is closing soon, I'm asking everyone to please help support The Dornerbergers. Please click on the logo above to read their story and purchase some wonderful coffee.
App sent to Tree of Life - 7/22/08
Homestudy app to Lifelink - 10/2/08
Home study interview - 11/25/08
USCIS fingerprints - 12/13/08
DCFS Approval Rec'd - 3/9/09
Home Study to USCIS - 3/11/09
USCIS requesting addt'l info - 4/15/09
Revised homestudy to USCIS - 4/21/09
Rec'd 171H - 5/18/09
Dossier mailed to TOL - 5/18/09
Dossier in DC for Authentication - 5/28/09
Dossier arrives in Ethiopia - 6/4/09
Referral - 11/11/09
Court - 1/8/10
Travel - 3/13/10
Embassy Appointment 3/22/10
Home - 3/26/10
Sent in home study app - 12/15/06 Sent in agency app - 12/15/06 Began homestudy - 1/2/07 Began dossier - 1/22/07 Homestudy to USCIS - 3/29/07 Lili born - 4/30/07 171H Rec'd - 5/17/07 Agency receives dossier- 5/18/07 Referral - 6/8/07 Entered Family Court - End of 7/07 DNA Test - 8/17/07 DNA Results - 8/24/07 Social Worker Interview - 8/30/07 Pre-Approval - 9/29/07 Entered PGN - 10/16/07 Exit PGN - 2/6/08 Final Adoption Decree signed - 2/15/08 New Birth Certificate - Sometime 2/18-22/08 2nd DNA - 2/27/08 Pink - 3/10/08 Placed In Our Arms Forever - 3/20/08 Embassy Appt. - 3/25/08 Home Forever - 3/27/08
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. Anais Nin
"I see international adoption as a path toward awareness of world issues, as a lens into another world -- the world where the children live. Most of us in suburbia have little firsthand knowledge of how poverty and politics undermine the future for a huge number of the world's children. But through adoption, thousands of American parents contribute a legacy for the future. They take actions they would have not thought of before. They learn about child development, attachment, culture, geography, history and identity. They support and guide their children through the challenges intrinsic to adoption."
“My cousin in Tibet is an illiterate subsistence farmer. By accident of birth, I was raised in the West and have a Ph.D. The task of our generation is to cut through the illusion that we inhabit separate worlds. Only then will we find the heart to rise to the daunting but urgent challenges of global disparity.” Losang Rabgey, Ph.D.National Geographic Emerging Explorer and co-founder of Machik, a nonprofit helping communities on the Tibetan plateau.
2 comments:
Oh Debbie, it seems there's no end in sight. So so sorry to hear you all have to go through this again and again.
Sure will keep praying for you, Ryan and the rest of your family.
You are in serious need of some good news :-)
God bless,
mel
Debbie- Lili is soo.. cute. Thanks for letting me continue with your journey. We will send up some prayers for Ryan. I am also on facebook if you want to look me up. (I have actually got more photos on there, than I have done on the blog-- as you know.)
Hope you get some rest soon!!
Love, Tony, Linda, Joshua and Rosalia
Post a Comment