Monday, January 12, 2009

Snow Baby

Two posts in one day!!!! Lately it seems impossible to post every couple of days, but Lili is being entertained right now and I had to get these pictures posted.
It started snowing earlier this afternoon and I wanted to take Lili out to play in the snow. We got quite a bit of snow in November and December, but Lili didn't have any boots. By the time I bought her boots, the snow was melted and we've not had much since. We don't have much now either, but I thought it would be fun to take her out while it was actually snowing. Of course I couldn't take her outside in the snow without taking pictures.
I wanted to get some close up shots and started playing with my camera. I found out that my camera really zooms in for some nice face shots. You can even see the snow falling across her face. Very cool and what a cute subject!!!!

In case you couldn't tell from the pictures, she loved the snow. I think we should invest in a sled for future snow events.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

TOO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

So darling, but makes me cold just looking!

Reba said...

Cute, cute pics! Cute, cute girl. :) How very fun! I love snow baby pics...enjoy it!

Cammie said...

Beautiful pictures Debbie :)