Friday, May 1, 2009

Birthday Photos

We did a little celebrating for Lili's birthday yesterday, but her actual party takes place tomorrow. However, I did have to take pictures of her on her actual birthday.

The first photo took place at breakfast. The girl loves blueberries and I couldn't resist taking a picture of her blueberry face.
It's been raining a lot the last few days and we finally had a break in the weather so Lili could go out on the deck and do some decorating on the bench with her chalk.
I don't think this bench has ever looked so good.
Enjoying her tower of Play-Doh. Thanks grandpa and grandma!

I'm finally able to get her to smile for pictures from time to time and this is the kind of smile I get. And why are there always toys on the floor in the pictures I take?!!!


This last photo I took the day before her birthday. Apparently, the thought of getting older wears her out.


Coming soon to a blog post near you . . . . .

"Birthday Party Photos!!!!"

4 comments:

veggiemom said...

Happy birthday Lili!!! Love the pics, especially the last one!

Reba said...

I can't wait to see party pics. Too cute. I love it when they fall asleep at the table. And as for the toys on the floor, it is part of the fun of having young ones. :)

~Emily said...

I wish Ceci would sit at the table and "work" on things.

Christine said...

The last picture is hilarious! That's how I feel at the end of my kids' birthday parties!

Lili is adorable...love the blog :-)