Friday, August 21, 2009

Training Complete

I've spent so much time filling everyone in on Ryan that I've neglected my posts about Lili. Believe me, there is a lot going on with her as well. Her language continues to explode, she enjoys creative activities such as coloring and Play-Doh, loves puzzles and is developmentally a bit ahead in that department. However, the big news with Lili is that she is officially potty trained. We started on August 1st and as of this week she is now wearing her 'big girl' underwear all day and all night. Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Just needed to post some positive news :-)

I'll try to get some updated pictures posted this weekend.

2 comments:

Parent Coordinator said...

Congratulations Lili!!! Way to go :)

Kim said...

YAY Lili! YOU HAVE TO send me an email on your potty training tips. I think Kate is regressing!