Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Autumn Cooking

When people ask me which season is my favorite, I typically respond with, "Summer." However, there are several things I enjoy about autumn and one of those things is cooking more casseroles, soups, and crock pot meals. The problem is, I've been cooking the same casseroles and soups for years now and I don't have a great selection of crock pot recipes.

I collected several tasty crock pot recipes from Kim's blog last fall/winter, but I'm looking for more yummy, cool weather recipes. If anyone has any they would like to share, please send them my way. If you send me a recipe and it's a hit with my family, I'll be sharing that recipe in a future blog post.

Bon Appetite!!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love my crockpot. I used to buy crockpot cookbooks until I found the blog crockpot 365--http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ --she made a New Year's Resolution to use her crockpot every day for a year in 2008 and has great recipes, tips and ideas for using your crockpot.