Friday, April 30, 2010

3 Years Old

Our little girl turns 3 years old today. It's so hard to believe. Where did the time go?

While we are celebrating Lili's birthday today, I can't help thinking of her birth mother. How is she feeling today? Where is she? I wish I could tell her that her baby is a beautiful little girl, with loads of personality. She's smart, funny and enjoys life. She has passion and is dramatic at times. My hope is that one day we will meet the wonderful woman that gave us this beautiful treasure and allow her to see for herself that Lili is all of these things and so much more.

Here are some photos I took of the birthday girl this morning.

Lili being silly. Just being cute.
Showing off her teeth. :-)
Happy Birthday Princess Lili!!!!!

6 comments:

Renae said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Lili! My "baby" will be 3 on May 11th! They're so funny at this age...and tempermental..and stubborn...and independent...! BUT PRECIOUS none the less!:)

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Lili! She is just so cute!

karen said...

happy birthday lili!!
love,
emma

Reba said...

I hope Lili had a very special birthday. I forgot how close the birthdays (Lili's and Joshua's) were. It is a precious time for a precious girl!

Mel said...

Happy 3rd birthday Lili :-)

Cammie said...

Happy Birthday Ms. Lili! I hope you had a great day!! I've been away from the computer and enjoyed looking at your recent posts. LOVE the pics of the girls; that smiley little Naomi gives me the warm fuzzies :) And congrats to your niece and her husband..Tsegaw is an absolute DOLL!