Friday, June 25, 2010

FFF - Signs

Is this a sign that someone wants to help with the dishes?
Is this a sign that someone isn't quite sure where her lips are located?
Is this a sign that someone wants more?
Yes, it is. Naomi gets very loud, especially at meal time when food or drink isn't offered in her time. I taught her the sign for more in hopes that her volume would decrease if she realized she would get more when she asks. It worked. She is very happy that touching those little fingers together means she gets more. I just have to make sure that I'm not distracted from her sign or the volume increases once again.

Is this a sign of cuteness or is someone up to something?
Definitely cuteness and I'm quite sure she was up to something as well.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!

2 comments:

Reba said...

Love the pictures! "More" was one of my favorite signs the kids used at mealtime. I have yet to find anything to turn down J-man's volume though...

Matt and Jennifer said...

It was so great seeing you this weekend. Thanks for everything. Oh and adorable pictures of the girls!