Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Spreading the Word

I'm posting again about Guatoberfest. Apparently there has been an overwhelming response to the invites this year. According the the blog site http://www.guatoberfest.com/ there are 69 families registered to attend, but a cap on the rooms of 75. Therefore, if you want to attend you need to get your reservations made asap. Also, check the blog site for additional information about registering for Guatoberfest. If you don't get registered by the cutoff date, your hotel reservation will also be cancelled and your room given to someone on the wait list.

There are so many people I've corresponded with thru the forum and via email that I'm anxious to meet and others who I've met and can't wait to see again.

2 comments:

~Emily said...

I really wish we could come but then again... we don't even have a Guatemalan child YET!!! Who even knows if she'd be home in time to go. :-)

Amy said...

I so wish we could go this year!!! It sounds like so much fun. However, we can't swing it financially and it is my son's bday weekend. At least we will be celebrating and having a good time as well. Hopefully we will make it next year!

Have a great time!