Friday, September 5, 2008

FFF - Finally

My computer time seems to be getting more and more limited these days. Why?


Lili has decided she likes purses. She had a couple and looks so cute carrying them around.

Also notice her attire in the photos. The first one was taken a couple days ago. Short and a short sleeved shirt. The others were taken today. Long sleeves, long pants, socks and shoes. What is left of Hurricane Gustav decided to give us a visit yesterday and brought much cooler weather to our neck of the woods. It was summer and suddenly it's fall. Ugh!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! Lili's hair has gotten so LONG!!!!

It looks so cute!!

I know what you mean about the weather....I have been freezing all day! And tomorrow it is supposed to warm up again!

Can't wait till next weekend!

Lisa and Katie

Parent Coordinator said...

She looks so happy with her pink purses! How adorable!!! I know what you mean about the weather - CHILLY - and work had the air conditioning on!!! CRAZY, don't you think?

nora said...

What a sweetie - Looks like you have a baby girl who loves her purses!

We have been wearing fleece jackets every morning!

Maria and Family said...

A girl has to have her purses! Bella will carry around a different favorite each week, it is too cute :) Lili is a cutie :)
Maria

Gail said...

So cute!!! I don't know if Johanna will go through that purse stage since I don't carry one. HMMM.
We also had the big weather change here and I am loving it!!
Gail

Reba said...

Love the pics with the purse. What a girlie girl you have. :) Isn't it fun? I don't even carry one but I love to see my girls "dressing up". I know our weather has been topsy turvy. We had three straight days of rain...not fun. It cooled down then it is hot again. I just never know with September...
Reba

Anonymous said...

OMG, debbie, she is just about the cutest thing i have ever seen and the purses - YES, she loves purses. Does Dave know about this yet - yikes!!! Too cute.. i was anxiously awaiting some new photos of Lili and these do not disappoint!!!