Friday, October 17, 2008

FFF

Can you believe I'm actually posting on FFF?!!!!! You might want to mark this date on your calendar.

Before I post photos, I want everyone to know that we finally mailed our contract and other paperwork to our placement agency today. Once they receive the paperwork they will send us the necessary information to begin our dossier. We did get an email from our home study social worker before we left for Myrtle Beach and I know they've sent out our reference forms, but we still don't have any appointments set for our interviews. I'm hoping we get at least one interview out of the way before our Hawaii trip. That first interview will make me feel as if we are truly making progress toward baby girl #2. Anyway, based on the time it takes to complete a home study in Illinois and the current timeline on referrals through our agency, I'm hopeful that by this time next year we'll have our referral and be waiting for our case to make it through the Ethiopian courts. It's doubtful that we'll have our Ethiopian princess home before the end of 2009, but she should come home early 2010.

Now onto the photos . . . .

Here are some more pictures from our trip to Myrtle Beach.

Lili at the aquarium.
Lili at the beach.

Lili in constant motion at the beach.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Bathing beauty!!

Congrats on the progress! I hope your princess comes home in record time!

Reba said...

I just love beach pictures. What fun!

Wow...you are really starting again!!!
Reba

Cammie said...

I'm glad things are moving along for you, it's so exciting. Love the pictures of Lili, I still have to download my camera, hopefully you will see some on my blog soon as well. It was so awesome seeing you in Myrtle Beach!

Cammie