Friday, October 31, 2008

Hawaii Here We Come

I will not be participating in FFF this week as I'm up to my eyebrows in packing and cleaning. Unfortunately, I woke up with a sore throat, headache and body aches which has slowed down progress today. I finally took some Tylenol, which has helped, but I'm still dragging. The good news is that I have the majority of the packing done and only have a couple more loads of laundry to finish. The bad news is that my house is a disaster and I'm considering a call to FEMA to see if they can help :-) Lili was "helping" me pack today. I now have socks, pj's, shirts, etc. all over the bedroom floor. She also pulled diapers out of her dresser. I still need to clean my kitchen, dust bedrooms, mop floors, vacuum carpets and clean bathrooms. The other big job that "has" to get done is bathing and grooming Lexie. This is a 2-3 hour job, which is going to have to wait until tomorrow at this point.

This will be my last post until we return from our little Hawaii vacation, but I can't leave without encouraging everyone to "Get Out And Vote" on November 4th. Every vote does count and this is one of the most important elections in the history of the U.S.

One last parting comment before we leave . . . .


GO OBAMA!!!!!

I had to get one last plug in.

5 comments:

Cammie said...

Have an awesome time in Hawaii! Can't wait to see pictures!

Cammie

veggiemom said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Enjoy your trip!

Reba said...

I hope you have a fun time! What am I saying? Of course you will. I guess I should say I cannot wait to hear about your fun time. :) Take LOTS of pictures.
Reba

Vanessa said...

Have a blast on your trip!! Praying for safe travels!!

Maria and Family said...

We won !! How awesome is that??? Have a wonderful vacation !!