Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Pictures and Something to Think About

Lili loves to eat black beans, but apparently she loves wearing them as much as she loves eating them.






Now, onto a more serious topic. I have some other blogs linked to my blog. They are all listed on the right hand side of my blog page. One of them is Kerri's Journey. Kerri is a mommy, who like me has a beautiful little girl from Guatemala. She also has a beautiful daughter from Ethiopia, so for obvious reasons I very much enjoy following her blog. Kerri posted an interesting article today on some of the differences between Obama and McCain and then gave her opinion. I would encourage everyone to go out and read this post as it brings up some very good points.


http://kerrisjourneytomommyhood.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

veggiemom said...

I love that black bean face!
Glad you enjoyed my post. I have mixed feelings about posting about politics. My blog is really about my family but I have such strong feelings about this election and the future I see for my children depending on the outcome on Tuesday that right now I have to post about it.

Gail said...

The pictures are sooooooooo adorable!!! Johanna wears most of her food too.

Maria and Family said...

Could she be any cuter?? Are you sure she really ate any beans ;)
I read Kerris facts too and I was stunned seeing the difference right , how people can even PRETEND Obama is LESS qualified then Palin, or even Mccain.
btw~ it is 38 tonite here ...you can still come on down :)

Vanessa said...

That's definately frame worthy!! She's so adorable!!