Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I wish I could say that I'm right on top of everything this year in the same way I've been in years past, but the truth is, I'm not. The moons just didn't align in the right way this year :-) As a result, I will be out and about today trying to pull things together. It will get done though and this will be an awesome Christmas. Not only is Lili here this year, but all our boys will be here and that hasn't happened for a few years. Hopefully next year we'll have our Ethiopian Princess home as well.

Because time is limited today, I must keep this short, so let me just say "Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Happy Hanukkah, Melkam Yelidet Beaal, and Poket Kristmet."

1 comment:

Reba said...

I am still sending out Christmas cards (though Christmas has passed) if that makes you feel better. :) Hope you had a feliz navidad. :)
Reba