Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter???

Winter doesn't officially arrive until Sunday, but we've had nothing but snow and ice since Thanksgiving weekend. What's up with that?!!!! Since we are apparently living in a winter wonderland, I decided to show everyone the results of last night's ice storm.
Our Weeping Peach tree looks like she's really weeping from the weight this morning.It's going to take me forever to scrap my windshield. Maybe I'll just stay home today.

Ice everywhere!!

We have snow in the forecast this weekend and again Tuesday or Wednesday. I must admit that I enjoy having a white Christmas, which doesn't always happen here in Central Illinois. After Christmas though, I'm ready for spring.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Reba said...

I like to have one good snow then nothing more. :) We are opposite...they keep promising we will have bad weather (well, not really promising, but telling us) and then nothing. I really wanted a snow day, but no luck. :) Stay home and enjoy. :)