Friday, March 5, 2010

Quickly Approaching

One week from today we'll be heading up to Chicago to spend the night and the following morning we'll board a plane to Washington D.C., where we will board yet another plane for Ethiopia!!!! At times it feels like it's still a long ways off and at other times I find myself saying, "I'm going to Africa!" Of all the places I ever dreamed of visiting I can honestly say Africa was not one of them, but I now find myself so very excited about seeing Ethiopia. The obvious highlight of the trip will be Naomi, but after hearing so many wonderful stories from other families and seeing such beautiful pictures I can't wait to see Ethiopia and experience everything for myself. Of course I'll be sharing those pictures and our experiences with all of you upon our return.

No comments: