Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Would Like to Announce

That we are now the proud owners of a new van.
Well, actually, it's a used Dodge Grand Caravan. It only had 12,000 miles on it and we got it for $10,000 - $12,000 less than the new vehicle price. It doesn't have a DVD player, which we really wanted for our road trips, but we'll take care of that one way or the other. The important thing is that I now have a set of wheels and can actually get errands run on my schedule instead of my husband's schedule.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

We have the same van and we have loved it. It has taken us on many trips to California and Wyoming. Lots of room and comfy front seats!

Vanessa said...

Keep me posted on how you like it because we're going to be in the market to get another van in the next few months! It seems my old reliable is starting to do bad:(

Reba said...

Hooray! Yes, the DVD player is of utmost importance. :)

~Emily said...

sweet!

Amber said...

Congrats, sounds great!

Amy said...

We have the same van too...and love it!