Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Career in Modeling?

Lili wanted to pose while I took her picture. She gave me several different poses which was quite entertaining, but I was frustrated with the speed in which my camera takes pictures. Guess I need to do something about that. In the meantime, here is Lili doing her thing. And please ignore the toys, dog and Dave's foot in the background. Sometimes you just have to go with what you got to get the picture of the girl.









My little model in the making.

6 comments:

karen said...

Debbie, Emma loved the pics of your little model! I asked her if she remembers her.....there was a long pause and then said "yes mom".

Mike and Laura George said...

She is such a character! I always say that I either need a faster camera or a slower toddler! :)

Parent Coordinator said...

Love the photo shoot :) Very cute!

Reba said...

Love the poses! What a fun girl!

Matt and Jennifer said...

With poses like that who cares what is in the background. Just too cute.

Lisa T said...

She looks like she is flexing her muscles for us......have you been watching the weightlifting channel again??? LOL