Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Blog

World of Weeks was created intially as a means of keeping friends and family up-to-date on our adoption journeys.  It evolved into a blog about our family and has taken the place of baby books for the girls.

Even though we are no longer traveling the road of adoption, those who know me and have been loyal readers of my blog know that I continue to follow adoption closely.  I have a big heart for the orphans in this world and still have a strong desire to be the difference in another child's life.  Since that difference is apparently not in becoming mommy to another child (hubby tells me on a regular basis that we will NOT be adopting a third time), what else can I do?  I can donate time and/or money.  I can also share some of the knowledge I've gained over the last 4 years in hopes that someone else is willing and able to step up and begin the walk down the road of adoption.  Since blogging has been a good avenue for me to share information, I decided to start another blog that is specifically in place to share information.

If you are reading this now, I'm asking you to do a couple things for me.

1 - Visit my new blog http://helpwanted-families.blogspot.com/ and tell me what you think.  I've done a few posts and it is still very much a work in progress, but I would like to get some feedback.

2 - If you feel the blog is worthwhile and you have a blog, will you please link http://helpwanted-families.blogspot.com/ to your blog?  Networking is a great way to get information out to others.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Reba said...

I am a little behind this week. I will check out your blog and definitely link it to mine...not that I have a plethora of readers, but you never know!

Michelle said...

I am so very behind in my blog reading, but I love the idea of your new blog. What a great resource!