Friday, December 31, 2010

It's New Year and Time for a Change

After 3 1/2 years of using Blogger, I'm jumping ship. 

If you're reading this blog you know I made it private quite some time ago.  I had several reasons for doing this, but haven't been completely happy with a private blog.  So after much thought and consideration I am switching over to Wordpress and this will be my final post on Blogger.  Obviously, this means I will need to learn a new blogging system, but so far I see much more possibility with Wordpress.  For example, I can make certain posts private while the blog continues to stay public.  That's a nice combination for me.

I appreciate everyone who has followed me here throughout the years and hope you'll join me at http://worldofweeks.wordpress.com/ as I continue to share our journey through the World of Weeks.

Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This
artiсle posted at thiѕ sіte іѕ
genuinely good.

Fеel free to surf to my рage :: reputation management

Anonymous said...

Thankѕ for finally wrіtіng about > "It's New Year and Time for a Change" < Liked it!

Here is my page - lloyd
irvin

Anonymous said...

Vаluable infoгmatiοn. Foгtunate me
I found youг web sіte aсcidentally, and
I'm surprised why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

Here is my blog post reputation management