Friday, December 31, 2010

It's New Year and Time for a Change

After 3 1/2 years of using Blogger, I'm jumping ship. 

If you're reading this blog you know I made it private quite some time ago.  I had several reasons for doing this, but haven't been completely happy with a private blog.  So after much thought and consideration I am switching over to Wordpress and this will be my final post on Blogger.  Obviously, this means I will need to learn a new blogging system, but so far I see much more possibility with Wordpress.  For example, I can make certain posts private while the blog continues to stay public.  That's a nice combination for me.

I appreciate everyone who has followed me here throughout the years and hope you'll join me at http://worldofweeks.wordpress.com/ as I continue to share our journey through the World of Weeks.

Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This
artiсle posted at thiѕ sіte іѕ
genuinely good.

Fеel free to surf to my рage :: reputation management

Anonymous said...

Thankѕ for finally wrіtіng about > "It's New Year and Time for a Change" < Liked it!

Here is my page - lloyd
irvin

Anonymous said...

Vаluable infoгmatiοn. Foгtunate me
I found youг web sіte aсcidentally, and
I'm surprised why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

Here is my blog post reputation management

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I really appreciate reading the post here and also it’s great that the people here are giving their opinion which is really useful for me to decide whether it is good or not. Thank you so much for this detailed info you shared. For a newbie like me , it’s totally helpful for me. I’ll surely follow everything here. Do visit Original Indique Hair and check out human hair weave for all your hair needs
Thank you once again!