Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our Annual Christmas Light Display Trip

For most of the last 8 or 9 years, we've taken a trip to the Festival of Lights display in East Peoria.   Based on the reaction we've been getting from Lili and Naomi over small light displays they've seen at homes and businesses this season, we knew this light display was likely going to send them into a Christmas light frenzy.  However, because there were so many different displays, they were a bit too overwhelmed to react to all of them, but they certainly enjoyed the show.

Here is a small glimpse of what we saw tonight.  (If you want to enlarge any of the photos, simply click on the photo.)











Obviously, some pictures are much better quality than others and the pictures certainly don't show the true beauty of the displays.  Regardless, I hope you enjoy a little view of the trip.

Happy Holidays!!!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

how neat!! bet your girls got a huge kick out of that :-)
mel

Reba said...

I think the pics are great! I think that is so cool. We don't have anything like that around here.

Clip in Hair Extensions said...

This is such a nice blog. I have been a big fan of Christmas and hair extensions. I love talking about hair and Christmas is the time of the year when I buy a new bundle every year and that just makes me so happy just like these girls in the blog.