Monday, September 10, 2007

I Just Love Picture Day

We received some updated photos of Lili this afternoon and as promised I'm sharing some with my loyal readers.

These photos were taken on August 22 and the little dress she's wearing is one that we sent to her. I now have a better idea of what size I'll need to take on our visit trip.

Our agency also reports that she already cut one of her lower teeth. Our little girl is growing up!!!!


When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you!!!!!!



Yum, fingers!!!!


Isn't she lovely! Isn't she beautiful!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! I love the blue dress on her - I think blue could be her color.

nora said...

Georgeous! What a beautiful peanut!

Cammie said...

How exciting, it's been 5 weeks since referral for us now and I'm just about to explode waiting for new pictures of Ana. Lili is just gorgeous!

Cammie

Anonymous said...

How lovely and precious!