Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another FPF on Saturday

For those checking in yesterday, I apologize that I didn't get pictures out there. We were gone a lot of the day and my computer time was limited when home.

I'm told that the theme this week is "friends." However, since I don't have permission from my friends to post photos of their children on my blog, I decided to show you some photos of Lili in the morning.



Even with serious bed head and running around in her p.j.'s, she's just as cute as can be.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bedhead!!!

Since Katie's hair is longer now, she doesn't get the bedhead up on top anymore.....I loved taking pics of her in the morning to capture those moments.


Lisa

nora said...

What a cutie! We have serious snarls in the morning for Cecilia - it takes a ton of time trying to pin her down and comb it out - but I love it.

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous, even with bedhead!!

Maria and Family said...

She is so darn cute ! My older daughter Bug, has those some pjs , I love them !! :)
Maria

Reba said...

Such cute pictures...the bedhead is adorable. I think next week's theme is something about wild hair, so you can take some more like that! (I wish I looked that cute with bedhead...) Lily always looks so happy. I think she would just be fun (and entertaining) to watch her in action!
Reba

Parent Coordinator said...

Adorable! Simply adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

DEBBIE I WANT THOSE PJ'S TOO!!! they are so cute on her - i love those pictures.