Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Guatoberfest

I'm still following my Guatemala adoption forums and just read some information about Guatoberfest. Because I realize there may be some who read my blog, but don't follow the forums I thought I'd post the information for those who might be interested in attending.

http://www.guatoberfest.com/

If you click on the above link you'll discover that Guatoberfest is taking place at Myrtle Beach, SC. Dave, Lili, and I are very seriously considering making the trip since it's within reasonable driving distance for us. I'll keep you posted (as if us going is going to be the deciding factor for others going. :-) Ha, ha, ha!!!)

2 comments:

Gail said...

Looks like fun, doesn't it? Wish I could go but it is too far. Are you going?
Gail

Anonymous said...

Hi debbie, can't wait to see you guys again - i miss you!!!