Thursday, July 10, 2008

Myrtle Beach, Here We Come

We are going to Guatoberfest this year at Myrtle Beach, SC. I've never been to South Carolina and am so looking forward to this trip. Not only will it be great meeting so many other adoptive families, but our friends Josh and Nicole are going too. Nicole and I became email buddies while waiting for our babies to come home and we were on our visit trips in Guatemala during the same week and were able to meet in person. That was October, 2007 and now in October, 2008 we'll meet again, but this time we'll be bringing our kids with us and taking them back home with us.

I have many other email and blog buddies who I would love to meet at Guatoberfest, so make sure to leave me a comment if you'll be attending.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I would love to go, but at this point who knows when Kate will be home. Sounds like fun!

Cammie said...

We're seriously thinking about coming too! Greg just has to check in with work on Monday and make sure nothing huge is planned, but I'd say we're 95% sure we'll be there!! So exciting!

Cammie

Gail said...

I am soooooooo jealous!!
Be sure to take TONS of pictures.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Cammie, Ian, Ana, and myself will be there!
-Greg

Tricia said...

We will be there!! Looking forward to seeing you there!