Tuesday, August 21, 2007

How Cute Can She Possibly Get?!!!!!

I just received updated photos of Lili this morning. She is 3 months old in these pictures and I can't believe how much she's grown and changed over the last month. Her personality is starting to shine through and I become more and more anxious to travel to Guatemala to see her. Our November visit trip can't come soon enough now!!!!!!!









Did you notice that her hair is really starting to fill in now? I'll be able to put all those bows, ribbons, and hair clips to good use.
I'm also sorry to report that I have no new updates on our adoption case. Hopefully we'll have more news by the end of the week. No matter how long the wait though, she'll be worth it.

2 comments:

The Slaws said...

SHe is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Those precious chubby cheeks and that beautiful smile....