Monday, April 7, 2008

Post Placement #1 Done

Our social worker came over this morning to complete 1 of 2 post-placement reviews for Lili's adoption. I think Lili may have won her over! Actually, she was very pleased to see how well Lili is doing so far. She also verified that all her sleep issues are very normal and she is progressing very well in her attachment and bonding to us. We won't have our 2nd post-placement review until November, but I'm sure we'll see her social worker between now and then as our agency has various events throughout the year.

I was so pleased last night that Lili slept for 4 1/2 hours before waking. However, I wasn't so pleased to discover that Lili apparently thought 4 1/2 hours sleep was plenty and it was time to play. 3 hours later she was back down for the rest of the night. She is napping right now (thus the reason I'm posting), but she hasn't been napping well either, so I'll be anxious to see how long she naps today. I know that she is making progress and that is a good thing. In the meantime, caffeine is my friend :-)

Here are some more pictures of our little cutie-pie doing one of her favorite things. Making more messes for mommy to clean up!


4 comments:

Kim said...

Messes? Maybe she thinks she is organizing! LOL! I hope Lili naps well today!

~Emily said...

I see that the time spent a few months ago cleaning was time well spent. :-) I think Lili is doing a great job getting your papers organized. ~Emily

Anonymous said...

debbie, so weird but Sergio doesn't nap either - or maybe a catnap; i hear of other kids who sleep for 2-3 hour naps - not here!!! ha,ha,ha.

Gail said...

Looking at your pictures I am glad Johanna isn't crawling yet. LOL
Hope Lili starts sleeping better/longer.
Gail