Monday, April 14, 2008

Time for Photos

I haven't posted pictures for awhile, so I thought it was time to get a few more out here for everyone.

Lili loves her doggies and they have gotten better and better with her each day. Lili loves to give them hugs and I was trying to get a picture of her hugging Jada, but my camera is apparently just not fast enough. I did think this was a pretty good picture though.


Lili really likes to help mommy with housework :-) and apparently her book needed to be washed.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Thanks for the pix!! Lili is so adorable. And what a great helper!
Gail

Kim said...

Beautiful pictures of Liliana! Glad to hear she is SO helpful! I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way.

Reba said...

Too cute. :) Encourage that help with the dishwasher...she can do it all alone before long. :)
Reba

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Keep them coming!