Friday, April 18, 2008

Shake, Rattle and Roll

Last night was a bit better sleep wise. Lili slept in her crib for about 1 - 1 1/2 hours so I was able to get a little sleep before bringing her to bed with me. She fell right back to sleep and woke up a couple hours later for a little sip from her bottle and then slept until about 4:15 this morning. Around 4:35 she was still awake and I was really wanting more sleep, however, I quickly set up in bed when our entire house began to shake. Yes folks, Illinois was hit with a 5.4 earthquake early this morning. Dave thought the shaking was me running down the hall. Wow, maybe I need to lose more weight then I thought. LOL Apparently the shaking was enough to make Lili tired because she took a bottle and fell back to sleep and slept until around 8:15 this morning. So, while I'm still tired, I do feel more rested today and we haven't had any more shaking so far.

2 comments:

Parent Coordinator said...

I thought I was hearing things when the radio stated that there was an earthquake in IL. I didn't feel it but folks in Chicago called in to "report." I would think that little ones would enjoy the rocking. Happy to hear that all is well :)

One Busy Momma said...

Glad that sleep is getting better! It does work itself out in time...
Glad you didnt have any damage with the quake!

Denise