Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Changes

One of Dave's co-workers and his wife were kind enough to give Lili two Little Tykes playsets that their kids had outgrown. Lili is especially fond of the smaller set and loves testing her new walking and climbing skills outside.
Let's see if I can get up this slide with my shoes on.

Better try out the side with the little ladder.

I think this is going to work.

Okay, the shoes were causing problems so let's see how it goes without shoes.I think I'm going to make it. Yes, I made it.
Applause!!! I'll sign autographs later.
Okay, I'm sure everyone noticed in the above photos that Lili still needed a hair cut. Well, I can happily say that her hair is no longer hanging in her eyes.

Before . . . . During . . . . . And, after . . . . .
I can see again!!!!!
And my big brother Ben watched the entire time to make sure I was okay.

I found the cutest salon called Cookie Cutters. The entire salon caters to children. The stylist put "Finding Nemo" in the DVD player so Lili could watch the "tish" while she got her hair cut. She did much better than I thought she'd do. She also looks older now. Boo Hoo!!!! But I can now see her beautiful eyes again.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Way to go Lilana!!! I love the new look little girl!!
Gail

Cammie said...

They change so fast don't they?! Lili looks like such a big girl climbing on that play set, and especially with her new hair cut!

nora said...

I love that she claps for herself! Wish we all could, right?

Love the new hair cut - I don't think it makes her look older as much as it makes her features more beautiful!

Anonymous said...

All the photos are just precious! What a gift! Thank you for keeping us up to date with you and your family!