Friday, June 20, 2008

Wow! Is It Ever Hard Choosing a Favorite Photo for Friday

Thanks to the wonderful world of digital, Lili is captured often in photo. For a matter-of-fact, I'm not sure I have that many pictures of our boys combined. Oops!

As a result of all the pictures I've taken, I have a difficult time deciding on a favorite. I just need to remember that we have a lot of Fridays in our future so I'll have plenty of opportunity to post my favorites.

Here are some pictures I took a few weeks ago. She was watching her favorite t.v. show, Hi-5 in one of my favorite outfits I bought for her. There is nothing special about the outfit, I just think the colors look really good on her.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi debbie, great pictures - i just love that little outfit on her. she is going to make Sergio a beautiful wife in the future :) I can't wait to plan a Guatemalan wedding. And to all the other families with boys reading this blog - Sergio saw her first!!

Reba said...

So cute! I love all of the pictures.

Reba

Cammie said...

So cute, and I agree, that color is great on her!

Cammie

nora said...

I love the colors! Its so fun to see what looks good on the girls that would obviously NOT look good on me. She is so sweet. Thanks for posting pictures.

~Emily said...

It looks like the haircut went well. No bald spots from quickly turning her head while they were cutting??? I dread Ceci's first haircut as we have to give her a tranquilizer just to put a barrette in it. :-)