Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tag, I'm It

I've been tagged by Nora.

Ten Years Ago: Seriously, you think I can remember 10 years ago. LOL!!!!! I had 2 teenage boys and a 9 year old. The 9 year old was playing baseball, so I'm sure we were traveling around to his games across the state. I was working at State Farm and trying to figure out how I was going to survive the boys teen years.

5 Things on My List Today: Laundry, getting ready for our garage sale this weekend, cleaning bathrooms, getting to the post office and updating my blog. Guess I'll be able to mark one of those things off my list.

Snacks I Enjoy: Pretzels, chocolate, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate ice cream, Dove Dark Chocolate. Wow, there is virtually nothing healthy about the snacks I like.

Things I would do if I Were A Millionaire: Pay off our adoption expenses, pay off all our other debts, travel, donate money to various causes (orphanages in Guatemala and Ethiopia, clean water projects, CAN (Cure Autism Now), and invest more for retirement. Wonder if a million is enough?

1 comment:

nora said...

That's a lot of chocolate! I love it!

No, I don't think a million is enough - maybe we can pool resources?