Friday, June 6, 2008

It's Favorite Photo Friday

Another week has come and gone. Where does the time go?

Lili is still doing well. We've had a little more success with sleep this week. Nothing major like sleeping through the night yet, but her naps have been a little better and she had one night where she actually slept from 10:15 p.m. until 3:55 a.m. That is really good in my book.

It's also become a bit difficult to get pictures of Lili as she has started shutting or squinting her eyes whenever I point the camera at her. Here are the 3 pictures of her that I took today.

This one is pretty good, although I'm sure everyone will notice how badly she needs a hair cut. We'll be taking care of that soon, I promise.

Here is squinty girl.

And another of squinty girl.

7 comments:

nora said...

I love the squinting - looks like she is trying to smile for the camera. Maybe she's just a bit of a ham?

Anonymous said...

debbie, i love your pictures - too funny especially the last one - i love the face!!

Robyn said...

She's a doll!! Glad things are going well!!

Robyn

Kim said...

She is so cute! I love the little squinty eyes! LOL!

Gail said...

Lilliana is adorable squinting and not.
Gail

~Emily said...

So what your saying is that I should capitalize on my sleep opportunities now??? How did she sleep on visit trips? Just curious because Cecilia was a wonderful sleeper. Hmmm. Anyway... Lili's personality shines loud and clear through her pictures. I want to reach though the screen and squeeeeze her! Can't wait to hear how that haircut works out. It AINT gonna be good. :-)

Parent Coordinator said...

She's beautiful and I love the squinty-eyed smile :)