Friday, June 13, 2008

FPF

Another Friday has arrived and making a choice on a favorite photo this week is difficult. Therefore, I'm going to post my favorites from this week.

I came out from starting a load of laundry and this is where I found Lili.


Who knew playing in a cupboard (literally) could be so fun, but apparently it is.


Look at me mommy!!!

This is what the dog dish area typically looks like.


But since mommy was getting things cleaned up a bit, Lili decided she'd try out the mats herself.


I don't know where Jada and Lexie's dishes went.

For those who didn't see my posts from yesterday, please scroll down and check them out. Big things happened at our house yesterday :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a little stinker. Too cute!

I saw you and Lili tonight at the park from a distance. We were talking to my in-laws and when I went to look for you, you had already left. Sorry I missed you!

Kim said...

Maybe I should check out our cabinets? We might be missing something really cool ya know!

Robyn said...

Too cute!! My daughter loves to dump our dogs' dishes in the floor. What a mess!!

Robyn

~Emily said...

Give that poor kids toys!!! It looks like all she has to play with are kitchen cabinets. :-)