Thursday, October 18, 2007

Now I've Been Tagged

Jobs I have had: past tense
1) Waitress
2) Teacher's asst. for Primary Multiply Impaired students
3) Administrative Asst
4) Call Center Rep

Places I have lived:
1) Tacoma, WA
2) Thousand Oaks, CA
3) Morton, IL
4) Delavan, IL

Food I love:
1) Mexican
2) Thai
3) Indian
4) Italian

Places I would rather be:
1) Guatemala
2) Hawaii
3) On a cruise
4) On a beach just about anywhere

Movies I love:
1) Sleepless In Seattle
2) Dirty Dancing
3) Erin Brockovich
4) The Borne movies

TV Shows I Watch:
1) Dancing with the Stars
2) American Idol
3) Ellen
4) Today Show

Books I Love:
1) Not much of a reader, but am reading Barack Obama's books right now
2) Have also read several adoption related books
3) Will have to read Adoption Nation now that Nora has recommended it

I'm tagging Polanks. You're it!

No comments: