Monday, October 15, 2007

Part III of Visit Trip

Since it's getting late, this will be a quick post regarding our trip.

When Lili would wake up from her sleep, she would fuss a bit to get our attention and if we didn't respond right away, the cry would come. However, the second we would peek over the side of her crib she would immediately flash us one of those adorable smiles and her arms would raise and of course I couldn't resist immediately picking her up to smother her with kisses.

Those moments are some that I miss the most right now and can't wait until she is finally home so I can see that beautiful smile and kiss those cute little cheeks everyday.




2 comments:

Kathy said...

That is such a sweet picture!!

Cammie said...

Hi guys,

I love your pictures, Lili is so cute! It was so nice to meet you all while in Guatemala. I'm glad you made it home safe and sound!

Cammie