Wednesday, October 3, 2007

One Last Note Before We Go

It's hard to believe that almost 10 months ago we began our journey of adoption. Now, at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, we will be taking off on our flight to Guatemala City, via Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Due to the events of the past week, I leave on this trip with guarded excitement, but I'm sure once I see Lili's cute little face, total excitement will take over my being.

We will have some computer access while we're gone, but I have no idea if time will permit me to do any blogging. I have a feeling I might be busy :-) Don't worry though, when we return I'll have plenty to blog about and thousands of pictures to share.

In the meantime, I am still asking everyone to do what that can to support Guatemala 5000. You can read more information at http://www.jcics.org/Guatemala5000.htm and/or read my blog entry from September 27th. Dave, Lili, and I thank you for your support.

Adios!

3 comments:

nora said...

Safe journey and lots of hugs to your sweet baby!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hope things are going okay for you guys. I'm anxious to hear how your visit is going.