Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's True

We are back in PGN as of yesterday, December 18th. YEAH!!!!!!

Because PGN is closed down next week and won't start reviewing cases again until January 2nd or 3rd, I'm not holding out hope of a final approval from PGN in the very near future. However, I am hoping that we don't have to wait another 8 weeks and hoping even more that this was our 1 and only previo.

Also, Guatemala passed their Adoption Law within the last couple of weeks and it goes into effect on December 31st. Therefore, we aren't completely sure how or if this will have an effect on our case. I'll post updates as I get them though, but in the meantime, I ask that you all keep praying, sending positive vibes, or crossing fingers and toes that we are approved very soon and able to bring Lili home within a short period of time.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Excellent! Hope they speed you right through now!

Kathy said...

I hope it is a short stay!