Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's Update Time!!!!!

Each month, Lili's foster mother takes her to the pediatrician for a monthly checkup. Like usual, she's doing well and here is what the doctor had to say when she saw her in November.

At her physical exam she was found to be normal. Her weight is 15 lbs 4 ozs and her length is 26.8 inches.

She looks at objects; she switches objects from one hand to the other; she sits with help; she pushes with her legs in the walker and is pleasant. She is presently enjoying complete health.

This medical update couldn't have come at a better time. I really wanted to hit the "after Christmas" sales, so knowing her most current weight and length made shopping for her a bit easier. She continues her trend of needing a smaller size in weight, but a larger size in height, so I'm now buying her 9 month clothes. I found some very good deals today and I think I have everyting I need for my visit trip, which is taking place in exactly 2 weeks and 4 days.

3 comments:

Gail said...

How wonderful those updates are! Have fun shopping!!!
Gail

Cammie said...

Hooray for updates, they are what keeps me going during this process! You must be so excited about your trip!!

Cammie

Kim said...

Glad she seems to be doing well. I bet you can't wait to put those cute little clothes on her. That is wonderful that you get to see her again in a couple weeks!