Friday, December 28, 2007

PGN Update

First things first. I called PGN this morning to check on the status of our case and was told that it had not yet been resubmitted. We received a previo (kick out) on December 11th and our agency told us that our case was resubmitted on December 18th. I called last Friday and was told it had not yet been resubmitted and my agency assured me that PGN was wrong and our case had in fact been resubmitted. So, when I got the same information from PGN today, I started asking more questions. The good and bad news is that our case has very likely been resubmitted, but the computer department in PGN sometimes gets behind in entering the resubmitted cases. Therefore, if it's not in the system, they really can't give us any information on our case. However, our file doesn't just sit on someone's desk waiting to be re-entered into the computer, it does move on through the process and the computer department enters the information off a copy of the PGN receipt that is given to the attorney when the case is resubmitted. Since the Holidays can certainly cause delays, I'm going to wait until next Friday and will check again. Hopefully they'll be able to give me some different (positive) information at that time and if not, I know our attorney should have a receipt of our resubmit and I can request that from our agency.

One more update . . . . . . .

Only 16 more days until I see Lili again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Well, at least you know the file still moves even though the system doesn't show it! It seems like the holidays have indeed slowed PGN down a bit.

So excited for you that you are going to see Lili in a couple short weeks! Here's hoping you get back from that trip and have to turn right back around to go pick her up!

Cammie

Reba said...

I noticed on another site that the PGN file updates are a little backed up. So who knows...you could already be with the second reviewer and not even know it! I am excited about your upcoming trip!