Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Countdown Continues

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3

Three more days to go. Actually, I'm leaving for Chicago early Saturday morning as Dave and I are attending his company Winter Party Saturday night. I started packing and quickly realized that two medium suitcases just weren't going to do the trick, so I had to pull out the monster bag. Of course the problem with the monster bag is that I can easily go over the luggage weight limit, so I'll be spending a lot of time with the scale as I pack.

Even though I'm not physically ready for the trip yet, emotionally, I'm more than ready to go.

Here I come Lili.


It appears she's preparing for my arrival.

Actually, the goodies she's guarding are a gift basket that a friend of mine and I sent to her foster family for Christmas.

No comments: