Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tagged

Nora from Tycast Team tagged me.

There are 5 rules to being tagged:

1. The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

7 Strange/Weird facts about me? Hum, this is going to be harder than I thought. Not because I don't think there are strange/weird things about me, but because I think they are perfectly normal. LOL

1. I don't like melon of any kind.
2. When I get angry about something, I clean house.
3. I'm afraid of heights, but only in certain situations. Ex. I can't walk next to railing on the second floor of a mall, but I love roller coasters.
4. If I have started a list, such as a grocery list and someone writes something on that list, I have to rewrite it. Having 2 different sets of handwriting on a list drives me crazy.
5. 99.9% of the time that my husband and I go somewhere, I drive.
6. I don't like anyone else doing my laundry or cleaning my house.
7. I'm scared to death of mice.

After putting this in writing, I think I need therapy.

I'm tagging these 7 people and all their blogs are linked on my blog page so go check them out.

Reba at The Cloud Chronicles
Erin at The Slaws
Cammie at Polanks
Kim at Journey to Katelyn
Amy at A Daughter to Love
Yesenia at Familia Giancola
Emily at Sweet Baby Cecilia

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Thanks Debbie, I needed a blogging kick in the butt anyways, so this will do nicely :)