Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Countdown

For those who have been reading my blog for awhile, you know that last month we got the big heave-ho from PGN. A week later our attorney had resolved the previo and we were resubmitted, but that meant we started all over again. Boo Hoo! As of today, we've been back in PGN for 6 weeks. I've also been watching the forums for outs and although there hasn't been as many as I was hoping to see, there have been a few and all are submits or resubmits from the first week of December. For a matter-of-fact, it appears they are now approving cases from December 6th and 7th. Since we are a December 18th resubmit, I'm hoping it won't be much longer for us and I'm hoping even more that this time we get all the way through without a previo. I can honestly say this is one of the most difficult things I've ever gone through in my life and I constantly have to stay focused on the prize at the end.

Liliana, mommy loves you and is trying her best to bring you home as soon as possible.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

debbie, i hope you get out soon!!! and i wanna a phone call asap to hear it. i can't wait for you to bring Liliana home!!!! Love the picture - she is just too cute.

Reba said...

I am hoping too...I keep checking in. I know you are ready to bring your beautiful princess home! I cannot wait to see the word "OUT"!
Reba

Cammie said...

I have been watching the boards everyday and was getting so excited to see the December submits starting to come out. Your long overdue day is coming soon!

Cammie

Gail said...

I hope we are both OUT soon!
Gail
seven weeks in PGN

Anonymous said...

I am anxious to hear you are on your way to pick up your little angel (not as anxious as you, I know). Keep us posted -- and I love the photos. Hugs!!