Friday, January 11, 2008

Okay, Just One More Post Before I Go

I went to get the mail and what did I find, Lili's lastest medical update from December 21st. Since I'm sure that all of you have been waiting for this information, I thought I'd share it before my trip.

At 7 months, 3 weeks of age, Liliana weighed 16 lbs 2 ozs and was 27 1/4 inches long.

The doctor reports that she rolls over, sits by herself, reaches for and grasps everything she wants and pushes the walker. She is presently enjoying complete health.

3 comments:

Cammie said...

What a nice surprise :) We're still waiting for November's report! Have an awesome visit with your girl!

Cammie

Reba said...

What a great treat before your trip! Have a wonderful time...I will miss your posts and look forward to seeing many pictures!
Reba

Kim said...

That's wonderful news Debbie! Have a safe trip.