Monday, March 17, 2008

2 More Days to Take-Off, 3 Days to Lili

Yes, just 2 more days and we'll be on our way to Guatemala. Even more exciting is that in 3 days we'll have Lili in our arms forever. For the last several months I've read posts on forums and blogs from families who were getting ready to leave on their pick up trips and now it's my turn. To think that 16 months ago we made the decision to adopt and now we're preparing to pick up our precious baby girl is beyond exciting!!!!!

Unless something exciting happens between today and tomorrow, this will probably be my last post for a few days. I will try my best to post from time to time during our trip, but can't make any promises right now. However, be assured that if I don't post while we're gone, I'll have plenty to post about (along with pictures) when we get back.

8 comments:

Gail said...

Oh, you better post as soon as you get Lili!! If not, remember, I will be there in a week. Yes, that is a threat. LOL
Have a great flight!!
Gail

Reba said...

I am so excited for you! Wow! It is almost time. You will go with a totally different feeling this time. I remember getting on the plane (both times) to come home and thinking that surely someone was going to come tell me it was a mistake. After all, we had to leave without them the other times. It wasn't until I had my feet on US soil that I truly believed they were mine...
Still makes me cry.
Look forward to LOTS of pics!
Reba

Kim said...

Debbie! Wow, your pickup trip came up quick! Enjoy every minute of your trip and bringing Liliana home forever. I can't wait to see all the new pictures and stories you will have to tell us. Safe travels!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!! Have a great trip! I look forward to my trip!

grammy said...

Well MOM congratulations. My God bless your new baby girl and her family. Have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your trip! You will be so busy while you are there and when you get back! Love and hugs!

nora said...

OH yea! Debbie you have to be beside yourself! Take a billion pictures and share them so soon! Can't wait to hear about your day trips too.

Cammie said...

By now you must have Lili in your arms! Enjoy your time down there, and I can't wait to hear about it!!

Cammie