Monday, March 3, 2008

Didn't Expect an Update So Soon

But, I received the following note from my new friend at Lab Corp:

case has been sent to the doctor for review...if all is good and no further testing is needed...results could possibly be released today...I will keep you posted

When the 1st DNA test was done, the results were completed and back within a week. Therefore, I have no reason to believe the same can't happen this time. It is quite possible that results will be shipped to the Embassy as early as today, which means we will most likely have "pink" (our Embassy appointment scheduled) by the end of the week. While it is possible that we could have an appointment as soon as March 19th (not probable though), I do think our appointment will be sometime during the last week of March with a return home that same week.

Stay posted today as I may have another update later.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! That's all I have to say about that :)