Saturday, March 29, 2008

We're Home

Sorry I didn't post earlier, but our flight from Dallas was delayed and by the time we arrived home it was after 1:00 a.m. Friday morning. We had been up since 3:30 a.m. Thursday, so yesterday I was running on empty. Also, Dave and I came home sick with a stomach bug, so that added to our exhaustion yesterday. I'm back now and feeling better so hopefully I'll be able to finish this post before Lili wakes up from her nap.

Things are going better than we anticipated. Lili loves her big brothers and her dogs. She is definitely a mommy's girl right now and doesn't want me out of her sight, but I'm sure that will get better over time. She is eating well, actually better than she was in Guatemala, but night time sleep is a problem. This is something that we anticipated could happen and seems to be her way of adjusting to the changes. So, all-in-all, things are good in the Weeks' household.
Now for some pictures that many have been asking for.

Embassy Day - March 25, 2008




5 comments:

nora said...

Oh my goodness you are home! Wonderful! She looks beautiful and you and Dave looks like you are in 7th heaven! Worth the ride, wasn't it?!!!

Kim said...

Glad you made it home safely! The pictures of Lili are so cute! I hope things continue to go well!

Reba said...

I love the pictures! I am so glad you are home. I was beginning to worry that you were stranded in Guatemala. :) I promise, the whole attached to Mommy (only) thing does get better, though it doesn't completely go away. Sleeping at night also gets better. I cannot wait to see more pictures. She looks so happy!
Reba

Gail said...

3:30 a.m.?? I was wondering what happened. I heard about the American Airline cancellations and was hoping it wouldn't effect your flight. Hope you are feeling better soon. My mom is sick too.
Gail

The Slaws said...

Love the pictures! Glad you are all home safely!