Friday, March 14, 2008

Fav Photo Friday

Okay, so I know I posted pictures yesterday, but it is Friday so I thought I should get more posted.

Our little girl likes to eat. She should fit in to the family nicely!!!!



This ice cream is really fun!!!!


Back away from my ice cream or else!!!!


Also, a quick update on our travel plans.

As I stated in my post yesterday, we want to take a trip to Lake Atitlan this time and thought it would be a nice treat to spend the night there. Well, that's not going to happen. Easter is a very popular holiday in Guatemala and 1000's of people flock there to witness the celebration, especially in Antigua. Hotels in Antigua are impossible to get now and they are apparently impossible to get around Lake Atitlan as well. Therefore, our overnight trip has now become a day trip. At this point I feel lucky to know we have hotel accommodations in Guatemala City :-) Still, I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time seeing the sights in Guatemala while enjoying the newest addition to the Weeks' Family!!!!

3 comments:

Reba said...

I am glad you have reservations too. I do think it is an amazing thing to be there this time of year. I cannot wait to hear all about it!
Reba

Kim said...

Well at least you will get to see the Lake on a Day Trip! Take plenty of pictures, I will live vicariously through you guys. I don't think we will get there on our pickup trip.

Amanda said...

It is a crazy time of year in Guatemala. Enjoy the lake. It's beautiful there. One of the most amazing things I've ever seen with my own two eyes...