Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Not Posting About This Again

Last week I posted that Ryan was leaving the hospital and just as he was getting ready to leave he had a seizure, which lead to more seizures, which kept him in the hospital for another week. Today, I posted that Ryan is leaving the hospital and a few minutes late received a call that he had a seizure and they're not releasing him today.

Until he's out of the hospital and back home, I'm not posting news of Ryan being released. Apparently, my blog posts jinx his release.

I have a headache and think I'll take something for it now.

6 comments:

MommaT said...

Sorry...I am sure you are not jinxing him though...only loving him:) Hang in there

Renae said...

It always seems to work that way!!:( Praying for Ryan..and your headache today!!

God Bless,
Renae

Parent Coordinator said...

I'm sorry to hear about the recent turn of events and believe that good news is coming your way soon.

Carrie said...

You poor thing! You must be so worn out! We thinking of you.

gigglechirp said...

oh no! hugs. hang in there!

Mike and Laura George said...

Thinking of you!

Laura and Emme