Monday, October 26, 2009

What a Day **Updated**

I was so excited at the start of my day. We received word that our Just Love Coffee Roasters storefront was open so we could begin our "Bring Naomi Home" fundraiser. I was thrilled to have that going and spent some time trying to get the word out to everyone I could think of. Then late this morning I got a call that Ryan was having seizures again. My heart sank. From what the nurse at the agency told me, they weren't bad (not that any seizure is good), but what they were seeing wasn't major seizure activity and she would keep me posted. A couple hours later she called back to tell me that they were transporting him back to the hospital. My heart sank yet again. At this point we don't know if he is being admitted back into the hospital. He actually walked out to the ambulance so it seems strange that he would be going at all, but the agency felt it was necessary.

I'll post more as I have more information to share, so please check back.

**Update**
Ryan is being admitted back into the hospital. Did you hear the heavy sigh when I found out?

2 comments:

MommaT said...

I am so sorry to hear that, it must be difficult for everyone..and he must be frustrated too...I will pray for him

Mel said...

Bless your heart. Praying for you....mel