Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another Day in PGN

I was gone most of the day helping a friend with her little guy and the first thing I did when I got home was check voicemail. However, there were no messages and no calls from our agency on caller ID. Therefore, it looks like we've gone through another day in PGN :-(

There are still families on the forums posting their PGN outs from submits and resubmits around December 20th, so we have passed our December 18th resubmit date. Although in my head I know that we will eventually get our PGN approval, my heart isn't quite there. I really hope we get good news tomorrow, otherwise, I'll have to try and survive another weekend. AAAHHH!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

It is so hard to sit and wait for news. Glad to hear you are trying to keep busy. Hope you get your OUT tomorrow!

Cammie said...

Nothing I can say can make the waiting any easier, it just sucks plain and simple! We're all pulling for you and just waiting to see you post your good news...It's time!!

Cammie

Anonymous said...

I'm saying prayers for you and holding my breath with you. See you soon!

Reba said...

I keep checking in and hoping...know that we are all waiting to hear your great news! :)
Reba